Odyssey Extreme Racing 25 - PC680
Phenomenal starting power & massive deep cycle reserve power in one battery!
Some batteries provide enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. The revolutionary Odyssey battery is designed to do both with phenomenal starting power and massive deep cycle reserve power!!!
How is this possilbe? The answer begins with flat plates made of 99.99% pure lead - not lead alloy. Pure lead plates can be made thinner, so we can fit more of them in the battery. More Odyssey battery plates mean more plate surface area. And that means more power – twice as much as conventional batteries.
Odyssey batteries are capable of providing engine cranking pulses in excess of 2250 amps for 5 seconds – double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even at very low temperatures. And they can handle 400 charge-discharge cycles to 80% depth of discharge.
This extreme combination of power and performance makes Odyssey batteries perfect for motorsport.
Odyssey batteries vs. spiral wound designs: 15% more plate surface area!
- TPPL Technology: 99.99% pure virgin lead plates made thinner
- Longer service life: 3 - 10 years service life
- Longer Cycle Life: 70% longer compared to conventional batteries
- Faster Recharge: Highest recharge efficiency, up to 100% recharge in 4 to 6 hours
- Mounting Flexibility: Non spillable design
- Vibration Resistant: AGM Design protects against shock & vibration
- Extreme Temperature Tolerance
- From -40°C to 45°C
- Up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge
- Totally Maintenance Free
- Improved Safety: No spills or escaping gasses