Motul Gear Competition 75w140 is a fully synthetic API GL-5 gear oil
TYPE OF USE
Specially designed for racing vehicle gearboxes : track, rally, raid…
All hypoid differentials with limited slip system, gearbox with integrated limited slip differential, mechanical transmission, synchronized or not synchronized gearboxes, transfer gearboxes operating under shocks, heavy loads and low revolution speed or moderate loads and high revolution speed.
STANDARDS - Above Existing Standards
SPECIFICATIONS - API GL5 – MUGEN Le Mans 24H – HEWLAND and X-TRAC Japanese GT
- 100% synthetic extreme pressure lubricant for an efficient anti-wear protection, a better resistance at high temperature and a longer life time.
- Included friction modifier avoid noisy or dragging limited slip differential.
- 0% shear loss : Unshearable oil film in extreme conditions.
- Stays in 140 grade after KRL 20 hours shear test as requested by SAE J306 Standard, July 1998 update
- Very high lubricating power which decreases friction and wear.
- 140 grade at hot temperature to provide outstanding oil film resistance at hot temperature and/or to reduce transmission noise.
- Fluid at low temperature to allow easier gear shifting when the gearbox is cold.
- Less effort required on the gear lever to shift the gears.
- Suitable for any type of seal and yellow material used in gearboxes design.
- Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam.
Oil change: According to manufacturers' requirements and adjust according to your own use.
- Color Visual Blue
- Viscosity grade SAE J306 75W-140
- Density at 20°C (68°F) - ASTM D1298 - 0.903
- Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) - ASTM D445 - 170 mm²/s
- Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) - ASTM D445 24.7 mm²/s
- Viscosity index - ASTM D2270 - 178
- Flash point - ASTM D92 - 212°C / 413°F
- Pour point - ASTM D97 - -36°C / -33°F